Peer Tutoring's new initiative, Content Development, is officially live!
We have made online videos for M2, MD3, MD4 students and allowing all students to access them through one portal. More videos and an MD1 stream will be added throughout the year.
To access our content please follow the instructions below. Happy studying!
1. Go to http://classroom.google.com
2. Click sign in
3. Use a private Gmail account (not university of Melbourne) to sign in. Note: If the university of Melbourne email is your default email, you will need to sign out first to access the classroom.
4. On the top right side there click ‘+’
5. Click ‘join a class’
6. Enter your respective class code.
The MD2 code is 0ink8a3
The MD3 code is io7n2j
The MD4 code is hl4slj
8. Wait for your class to load
9. Click on ‘classwork’ at the top
10. Enjoy our content
11. PLEASE GIVE US FEEDBACK OR LEAVE COMMENTS!
Here are some peer tutoring resources from previous years that are available! Please use your unimelb email to access them - have fun studying!