***CONTENT DEVELOPMENT LIVE***
Peer Tutoring's Content Development is officially live!
Content Development is a new initiative tailored at making online videos for clinical year students and allowing all students to access them through one portal. We strongly believe in student to student learning and believe that peer learning is by and large one the most beneficial learning opportunities for students.
We have made online videos for M2, MD3, MD4 students. More videos and an MD1 stream will be added throughout the year.
If you would like to access UMMSS classroom please follow the instructions below. Happy studying!
***ACCESSING CONTENT DEVELOPMENT***
1. Go to http://classroom.google.com
2. Click sign in
3. Use a private Gmail account (not University of Melbourne) to sign in. Note: If the university of Melbourne email is your default email, you will need to sign out first to access the classroom.
4. On the top right side there click ‘+’
5. Click ‘join a class’
6. Enter your respective class code.
The MD2 code is 0ink8a3
The MD3 code is io7n2j
The MD4 code is hl4slj
8. Wait for your class to load
9. Click on ‘classwork’ at the top
10. Enjoy our content
11. PLEASE GIVE US FEEDBACK OR LEAVE COMMENTS!
Here are some peer tutoring resources from previous years that are available! Please use your unimelb email to access them - have fun studying!